A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
A graphical user interface to open an audio file and get rhythm information about it.
- the position of the beats (in seconds)
- the duration of the track (in seconds)
- … ask for more in comments !
Should be useful for making rhythmic shaders and animations in video games.
Uses Essentia within Godot 3.1.1-stable. (somehow)
There's more. Want more? We do too. You know what to do.
- Libre software (sauce)
- Free to use and to modify
- Reads most audio files
- Godot-ready output
- No CLI required
- Made by unicorns
- Includes poetry
- VERY experimental
- Big binary
- No CLI usage (we have some working CLI builds around, just ask)
- Distasteful UI and Logo
The caveats may all be worked on, you're welcome to try or incentivize us to do so. ;)
Click download now to get access to the following files: